“It is our choices...that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.”
Harry Potter, Parks and Recreation, Glee, The Office, Merlin.
To Obama supporters: Celebration is cool. Insulting and harassing Romney supporters, not so much.
To Romney supporters: It’s okay to be upset, but throwing ugly insults at Obama supporters is not the way to handle it. Be respectful.
Basically, stay classy, everyone.
- Maine and Maryland have voted for marriage equality
- Minnesota DID NOT vote for banning marriage equality
- Washington has it on the ballot as well, but it hasn’t come in yet
- The first openly gay senator was elected (Tammy Baldwin, in Wisconsin)
- The first disabled woman veteran was elected (Tammy Duckworth, in Illinois)
- Sens. Todd “Legitimate Rape” Akin and Richard “Rape is a gift from God” Mourdock were ousted.